About This Course
NEILIT O level is one of the top-tier computer courses today. Holding a major Benefit in getting Government Jobs in the Dedicated Departments, it works as an added advantage to job seekers.
Om Academy is Accredited to NIELIT and has the best Infrastructure to deliver practical knowledge to the students.
With this one-year course, you will get a Diploma and also a bag full of Job Opportunities to shape a Better Life.
- 10 + ITI Certificate (One Year)
- Successful completion of the second year of a Government recognized polytechnic engineering diploma course after class 10, followed by an accredited ‘O’ Level course concurrently during the third year of the said polytechnic engineering diploma course. The certificate of ‘O’ level will be awarded only after successful completion of the polytechnic engineering diploma.
Duration of the Course
The duration of the ‘O’ level (IT) course is 520 learning hours & the minimum period to cover contents is one year for candidates undergoing ‘O’ Level after 10+2 & six months for candidates undergoing ‘O’ Level after Graduation.
Syllabus of NIELIT O Level Course
|M1-R5||Information Technology Tools and Network Basics|
|M2-R5||Web Designing & Publishing|
|M3-R5||Programming and Problem Solving through Python|
|M4-R5||Internet of Things and its Applications|
Objective of the NIELIT O Level Course
The objective of the course is to equip a student with the necessary skills as per the following job role.
- User Interface (UI) Designer
- Web Designer
- Web Publication Assistant
- Office Automation Assistant
- IoT Application Integrator