Organizational Leadership Specialization
- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Applying Data Analytics in Marketing
About This Course
Equip yourself to successfully lead organizations through clarity of purpose and effective collaboration — by building and motivating teams; designing and delivering powerful stories; developing strategies to appropriately influence; understanding underlying customer analytics and applying innovative approaches to deliver impact. How do aspiring managers succeed in an ever-changing business environment?
How do they lead different groups to action? This specialization equips aspiring managers to lead change and leverage different roles and functions within for-profit institutions to create lasting value in the marketplace.
- Have basic knowledge of business
- Anyone who manages at least two people
- Company founders or leaders
- Those aiming for leadership roles in the future