NIELIT O Level
The objective of the course is to enable a student to acquire the knowledge pertaining to the fundamentals of Information Technology.
In order to serve the IT industry better, the DOEACC ‘O’ Level course has been designed to develop the basic skills.
• NCVT - DP & CS/COPA
• 10+Polytechnic Diploma
• The minimum duration of the ‘O’ Level course is One Year. (2 Semester)
• 480 Hours
- IT Tools and Business System
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Programming and Problem Solving Through ‘C’ Language
- Introduction to ICT Resources
• Junior Programmer
• EDP Assistant
• Web Designer
• Lab Demonstrator
Note: 25% Fee Discount for SC/ST & Girls.